What is the most common thing that most women have after they have given birth? Yes, you got that right, its stretch marks. For most women who had babies or to some, to people who have weight gain and weight loss, if they have something to hide about – that is stretch marks. It is all about the stretch marks; it is ruining your day by preventing yourself from wearing your favorite bikinis and your short clothes. With the stretch marks that you’re having, that can also affect your confidence and self-esteem
Sure, there are a lot of treatments out there in the market. There are many moisturizers that can really improve the impairment. But are you certain that those really work? Well, I can share with you my secret and that is really tested and proven that it does really work. But let’s just say that it might work for me but it won’t for you. Remember that people have different types of skin. But then again, there is no harm in trying out and see which one does really work for you. Here are some of the easiest ways to help you reduce stretch marks and may also get rid of stretch marks in your body. Most of these are the things that you can generally find at home.
- The most typical way on how to get rid of stretch marks is to apply some cocoa butter. You just have to massage the cocoa butter just right after you shower for effective results because it is absorbed by the skin immediately.
- Lemon juice can also help due to its acidity, it will probably bleach your skin and the scars will even fade away in no time.
- Another way is by using some nourishing oils such as olive oil, wheat germ oil, almond oil. This is used to treat stretch marks by also combining it with essential oils like Rose Mary oil and orange oil. All you have to do is apply it on the area of the stretch marks gently.
- Exercise can also help you reduce that stretch marks in a way that, it will help you lose weight that you have gained, tone the underline muscles and the circulation that is promoted by exercise will help clean and nourish the skin.
- You can make yourself a honey stretch mark scrub. With just a honey, glycerin and some salt. You then apply it to the area where your stretch marks are for 5 minutes and let it dry. Wash with warm water afterwards.
- Of course, there is the healthy balanced diet. That can also help especially when it comes to the food that you eat, it has to have vitamin A – green veggies, milk, as well as vitamin C – oranges, lemons, vitamin E – which can be found in nuts. It gives your body the vitamins that you need in order to help get rid of stretch marks.
As you can see, these are just some of it that you can try at home. It is very easy thing to do. You just have to be religious with everything that you do. Good luck and hope this home remedy to get rid of stretch marks helps.